Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mugging like crazy

It's really not that I don't want to update the Aussie blog, or the other blog for that matter, it's more like I'm really really swamped with work! This isn't an exchange so studies and grades are still important... It's not like the modules are either a pass or fail with no implications back home, the exams I have impact on the final certificate! I don't want to do too badly, because really, let's face it, who wants to do badly?

Soooooo.... hence the long long hiatus. It's going to be longer still to be honest. Exams don't end till 2 weeks later, so I'll probably be a lot more optimistic and happier then. I'll post all the lovely pictures I have of Sydney and the changing seasons, pictures of my favourite hangouts.... ugh... Can't wait till I feel free to sleep and whatever time I want, and watch whatever show I want, for any amount of time...

God Bless everyone at home... May He keep all of you safe!

On that note tho... happy advanced birthday to meself. Glad it's pissing here as I type. :D

1 comment: