Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just felt like blogging

It's another 2 weeks till the exams come, and I still haven't got the time to start studying! I'm still rushing projects and assignments.... In fact, my whole weekend will be focused on finishing the stuff that's due next week! How about that! I wish I knew what to do about my cognitive project, and I wish I could feel more confident about it, but my points feel like shit, and I feel like shit. The inspiration and the surety isn't coming.... I guess I'll be slightly happier if I finish up CCI tomorrow... Please Lord, help me to make it happen. Help me to help myself and my groupmates.... On the other side, I don't really know what I'm doing right now.... I guess I'm supposed to go and sleep, and wake up refreshed for tomorrow. Or, maybe I'm supposed to go prepare for tmrw, and make sure everything's in place.

But what I really wanted to blog about tonight was just.... Being. I feel like I'm just being right now. Not really feeling much, not really doing much. You know, just being. I'm sorry I haven't got more pictures of Sydney for you guys, but Blogger's really unfriendly with uploading pictures. If you have facebook, the stuff's all there... But if you don't... Please be patient with me.

This's a really random post ain't it? The yuppie is losing her mind!

No comments: