Thursday, August 9, 2007

Places seen!

In a month since I've touched down, I've been to:

1. Fish market in Pyrmont
2. Rozelle bay
3. Anzac bridge
4. Haymarket (aka dearly beloved china town)
5. Darling Harbour
6. CBD area
7. Parammatta and westfields
8. Lidcombe
9. Burwood
10. Milson's Point
11. Glebe's market
12. DFO in Strathfield
13. Museum of contemporary art

But I realize I haven't taken photos of these places at all, except for maybe Rozelle Bay and the Anzac Bridge. Alright! I'll bring my camera around when I get out this weekend and start snapping photos like a (heavens forbid!) tourist.

For all the other photos.... look below! :D (PS: these ones are the same as the one on facebook, so for those reading double... you can skip this portion!)


Photos taken in Merryland's Central Park, with Jane's rellies when we went out for a BBQ one fine sunday. A very aussie thing to do. :D


Pictures of the harbour bridge, opera house and cadman's cottage. There are some wonderful pubs and a met museum which I should go and take photos of. Coming soon.



Random pictures of Glebe and from my stay in Alishan' Guesthouse



Pictures of me n Jane on Anzac bridge


Pictures taken at the airport. Sorry friends, your pic got hid behind me mom n dad.


My room in Glebe and the view from my window. I'll take more pics of its exterior and surroundings soon.

That's it for now folks! Will post more. And I'll have to see about getting a chatbox.

No comments: