Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lost in the realities of life

It has been an eventful week...

First, the display on my laptop went kookoo, and I whinged about it to all my friends over the Internet. I also whined about it to family and friends. Then, I split green tea on my laptop, and caused it to crashed. I could only whine about this to my family and flatmates, because obviously, I had no internet access then.

The moral of the story is that Man is greedy. When my display crashed, I didn't count my blessings. Was it really surprising that my laptop should just crash? Arrogance does indeed, come before a fall.


But none, I have been greatly blessed, and I have my laptop back in one piece without having to pay a hefty price. I have been humbled, and taught a lesson in patience.

Should I become proud and arrogant again, let this post remind me of the inevitable lesson that will befall me.

1 comment:

vanitha said...

hey woman!
i have total laptop woes too. stupid HP sucks! I'm buying a mac powerbook the next time, GOD willing. sob sob